Frequently Asked Questions - Coronavirus Covid-19
All content related to Coronavirus Covid-19
- B-1/B-2 visitors visa extension
- Covid Coronavirus Question from Employers about Payroll for H-1B and others L-1, E, etc. employees
- Covid Coronavirus loss of job while in AOS I-485 period
- Covid Coronavirus changing H-1B home office location
- Covid Coronavirus Converting to B-1 B-2 status
- Covid Coronavirus H-1B employee furlough's impact on green card and H-1B
- Covid Coronavirus Extension of B-1-B2 (tourist visas or business visas)
- Student on OPT during Covid 19
- H-1B visa holders during COVID
- Loss of job/laid off during Covid/coronavirus times
Watch the Video on this FAQ: Student on OPT during Covid 19
1. Is H-1B visa holder eligible for unemployment only if laid off or even furloughed? if yes, how do we know that we are eligible?
2. Where can I check my i-94 expiration date?