Automatic Visa Revalidation (AVR) Traveling to Canada

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

Watch the Video on this FAQ: Automatic Visa Revalidation (AVR) traveling to Canada

Video Transcript:

She can apply for visa stamping in Canada. She can just use the H-4, 1-94 and at the airport when they ask her to surrender the I-94 she can tell them that she will be using the same I-94 to come back. Keep a copy of the I-94. If they insist on the surrender you can show them a copy of the I-94. On your way back they should let you on your AVR. More...

Note: This is a verbatim transcript of the referenced audio/video media delivered as oral communication, and, therefore, may not conform to written grammatical or syntactical form.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on

Add new comment