Multiple Years of CPT

My employer has filed my h1 and asked for a change of status with H1 filing and got an RFE(As i am filing from CPT-F1 to H1) relating to --Maintenance of Status
--CPT Related
--Multiple years of CPT at the same Education level
The lawyer is asking me to change from Change of status to Consular Processing and go to India and stamped and come back.

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

Watch the Video on this FAQ: Multiple years of CPT

Video Transcript

All in all I think changing to a consular processing is one of the ways you can go. It also depends upon how aggressive you want to be. But if you want to be more conservative, go ahead and change to consular processing. More...




Note: This is a verbatim transcript of the referenced audio/video media delivered as oral communication, and, therefore, may not conform to written grammatical or syntactical form.

Green Card: 
Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on

Add new comment