Cross chargeability

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

Cross changeability is possible if your spouse was born in a country other than your country of birth. She can file her I-485 only if she is in USA.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on

Add new comment