EB2 or EB3

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

Generally speaking, if BS and MS are in the same or similar fields, you should be able to combine them to arrive at a 4-year degree for EB2 purposes. You should have a shot at EB2.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on immigration.com

Add new comment