Options to Stay in the USA After Expiration of H-1B

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

Watch the Video on this FAQ:

Options to stay in the USA after expiration of H-1B

Video Transcript

1. I don't think you would get the tourist visa or tourist status but you can apply for it.

2. 60 days is the total time.



Note: This is a verbatim transcript of the referenced audio/video media delivered as oral communication, and, therefore, may not conform to written grammatical or syntactical form.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on immigration.com

Add new comment