EB2 eligibility for advanced degree occupational therapist

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

In my opinion, if your job requires an advanced degree, you can apply for EB-2.

Green Card: 
Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on immigration.com

Add new comment