Eligibility for EB2

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

Depends. If the SE diploma is post graduate (not available for undergrads) AND recognized - you MAY be eligible for EB-2.

Green Card: 
Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on immigration.com

Add new comment