GC and EB2

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

You can apply for EB2 if the job requires Bach. with 5 years of post bach. exp. and yes, you can use cross chargeability. Discuss details with your lawyers.

Green Card: 
Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on immigration.com

Add new comment