PERM is approved under EB2

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

There are some variables. Generally speaking, if the BTech is supposed to be a 4-year degree and you got it in three because of your diploma, you should be fine.

Green Card: 
Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on

Add new comment