K Visa for Spouse of Green Card Person

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

V visa no longer exists. There is no K visa option for green card holders. Sorry. 

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on immigration.com

Add new comment