Reentering the US

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

Unless you have an exceptional explanation for your year outside USA, you should just surrender your green card at the consulate and reapply. Reentry permit is not possible in your situation.

Green Card: 
Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on

Add new comment