US Citizen sponsoring wife

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

I generally discourage people from applying for a green card while they are here on a visa waiver type visa/entry. Call USCIS customer service for a list of the forms you will need. Generally speaking, these are relatively easy cases and should not require a lawyer.

Citizenship and Naturalization: 
Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on

Add new comment